Salary: TO £75,000 (D.O.E.) + Benefits
Location: North West
Contact Name: Caroline Kingsley
VACANCY REF: CK18740
Our client is a highly successful property company – with unrivalled expertise focused across multiple sectors – industrial, office, retail and leisure.
With offices across the UK, they hold the capacity and expertise to identify development opportunities and maximise the potential of wide-ranging property portfolios, holding an exceptional track record whilst being appointed as specialist partners to some of the most reputable institutional investors.
Kingsley is retained to source an experienced, high calibre Senior Project Manager to join this clients’ UK Development team to be responsible for the delivery of a number of schemes across the UK.
Key Duties to include:
- Assist in due diligence of site acquisitions including arranging appropriate site surveys and investigations. Advise on findings on surveys/investigations.
- Assist in preparation of initial development appraisal and costing of construction related items.
- Lead team of external consultants to prepare, submit, obtain and discharge planning and other necessary consents.
- Prepare Employers Requirements. Lead team of external consultants to prepare tender drawings and specifications.
- Formulate tender documents, tender and evaluate tender returns.
- Administration of Contracts.
- Assist in negotiation and implementation of Agreement for Leases, Agreement for Sales or Development Agreements.
- Management of the external team of advisors and contractors to ensure all objectives are achieved and risk is appropriately offset.
- Maintain an up to date knowledge of relevant legal issues and statutory obligations.
- Ensure that all projects are delivered in a safe and efficient manner.
- Ensure that all projects are delivered within the guidelines set out in the Company’s Health & Safety and Environmental Policies.Investment & Development Acquisitions & Sales:
- Ensure we are appropriately maximising value and minimising risk in all our transactions regarding building, technical, construction, services, environmental and insurance issues.
- Maintain up to date records of project information on Company’s IT systems.
- An excellent understanding of the development process and construction methods.
- Strong communication, interpersonal and presentation skills.
- Strong negotiation, analytical and problem solving skills.
- Able to effectively plan and organise workload.
- Strong IT skills.
- Proactive, flexible and have the ability to think laterally.
- Able to work under pressure and achieve deadlines.
- Able to motivate and manage external advisers and internal teams.
- Able to work in a team and on your own
- A basic salary of between £70,000 – £75,000 per annum (D.O.E.)
- Discretionary bonus
- 25 days holiday rising to 28 depending upon length of service,
- Private healthcare (AXA) and
- Pension (5% company contribution of salary).
- Fuel card
- Mobile phone & Laptop
- Home working 2 days per week
My client offers real scope for career development for a dedicated, professional and enthusiastic individual with a strong work ethic who wants to join one of the market leaders.
To apply for this position in complete confidence, please email your CV to email@example.com or call Caroline Kingsley at Kingsley on 077768381831 for further information.
Kingsley is a leading Property & Built Environment Recruitment Consultancy, providing across all levels of seniority, throughout the North West and beyond. Our Directors hold a true mix of time-served surveying experience and high-level Professional Recruitment, which sets us apart from our competitors
If you are considering either your next career move, or looking to recruit within your property team, then please contact Kingsley for Independent, Confidential and Qualified advice.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org