Salary: £60,000 - £80,000 + bonus + benefits
Contact Name: James Adamson
Telephone: 0161 669 4716
We are delighted to be working with a multi award-winning property developer in the search for a Development Manager to be based in Manchester.
Trusted and backed by clients both in the UK and overseas, they successfully create and deliver a diverse range of property projects
The main duties of the role include:
- Assist the CEO with the investigation and viability of potential property acquisitions and identify any problems prior to purchase.
- Identify opportunities to reconfigure existing accommodation or rework planning consents to maximise return and reduce risk of potential property acquisitions.
- Work closely with the CEO on developments to fully research, understand and resolve such as Planning, Title, Design, Cost and viability, Market & Environmental
- Assist the CEO in the appraisal of abnormal costs and preparation of viabilities for speculative development.
- To appoint, brief and manage specialist consultants in all design and technical work to achieve the company’s design requirements and maximise return on capital employed.
- To ensure all appointments have a quotation before an order is placed and ensure the fee costs are monitored against the quotation.
- To plan and manage the development lead in process to achieve a start on site in line with budget and contractual obligations.
- To create and retain relationships with statutory bodies and local authorities.
- To influence the design process to achieve cost effective commercial outcomes.
- To identify and advise on development opportunities within the existing portfolio to maximise short- and long-term investment returns.
If you are looking for an exciting and rewarding career within a fast-paced property development company in the North West then this opportunity could be for you? They Offer a competitive salary and flexible benefits package based in a city centre location.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org