Salary: c£60,000 plus car / allowance, bonus, and package
Location: Greater Manchester
Contact Name: Maria Peavoy
Development Engineer / Senior Development Engineer – Residential / Housebuilding
I am pleased to be partnered with a leading name in the housebuilding sector that is one of the UK’s foremost and most respected 5* brands. Our client holds an enviable reputation for quality and has differentiated themselves from other names in the industry. Due to ongoing success within the region, they require a Development Engineer, or Senior Development Engineer, to provide first-class development and engineering support.
This role offers the opportunity to work on quality developments that are 5* status, award-winning, and become a vital part of a continued growth strategy.
As a Development Engineer, you will manage and report all requirements, providing full development lifecycle support from feasibility through to construction handover. You will be adaptable and positive in your management approach. Responsibilities will include:
- Engaging fully in the process of determining, agreeing and delivering site start and development programmes
- Managing and reporting all engineering requirements
- Providing comprehensive feasibility studies and technical investigations
- Managing technical and regulatory approvals, adoptions, bonds and reimbursements and reports and updates
- Ensuring that all necessary utility/services/supplier enquiries, quotations, acceptances and approvals are obtained
- Possess an excellent understanding of associated design principles and processes
- Assisting in the delivery of legal documentation for each development
It is imperative that you are already working within housebuilding or have previous longstanding experience working within the residential / housing market.
What’s on offer:
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a highly reputable organisation who are investors in people. Our client continually promotes from within and provides clear career progression. The successful Development Engineer will also be provided with a positive and autonomous working environment.
Additionally, on offer is a highly competitive basic salary, car/car allowance, bonus, excellent matched pension, healthcare and an industry-leading benefits package.
We will consider CVs at both intermediate and senior-level if there is demonstrable longevity in the sector. Therefore, if you are a current Development Engineer or a Senior Development Engineer with a CV that demonstrates a proven track record in the housebuilding sector, please contact Maria Peavoy for a confidential discussion on 0161 669 4716 or email your CV to email@example.com
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org