Salary: Up to £30,000
Contact Name: Liz Ellis
Telephone: 0151 242 1630
About the Company
A leading, national commercial property organisation are looking to recruit an experienced Credit Controller into their busy Manchester city centre office.
Specialising in property management, investment agency and professional services, their fast-growing client base reflects their expertise in both residential and commercial property.
They believe that their reputation for giving an excellent service sets them apart from their competitors and are looking for individuals who share their values and beliefs.
Offering their staff competitive salaries, they also provide excellent benefits including private healthcare, a generous pension scheme and a clear path for career progression.
About the Role
As the successful candidate for the Credit Controller vacancy, you will be working alongside the Management Surveyors and will be reporting to the Head of Credit Control who will be based in their London office. You will be proactive in ensuring that outstanding rent service charges and insurance amounts are collected in line with set targets.
Your duties will include:
- Chasing outstanding debts within the set time frame via email, telephone and letters
- Manage your own debt portfolio of over 700+ accounts
- Negotiate payment plans
- Liaise with longstanding clients, remaining professional at all times
- Respond to any queries within a timely manner
- Identify bad debts
- Investigate misallocated cash items
- Raise monthly and quarterly demands
- Debtor account reconciliation
- Monitor tenants in admin
- Investigate enforcement action
- Prepare aged debt reports for arrears meetings
- Ideally credit control experience within commercial property
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Strong team player with the ability to work along
- Work toward targets and timeframes
- Excellent working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and property accounting system Yardi, Qube/ECS
- Up to £28,000 dependent on experience
- 25 days holiday a year + bank holidays
- Healthcare benefits
- Competitive pension scheme
Please contact Liz Ellis in confidence to discuss the opportunity in more detail on 0151 242 1630 or email a copy of your latest CV to email@example.com
Please feel free to forward this advert to any friends or colleagues who you think may be interested. A large number of our previously successful candidates have initially been made aware of their next career opportunity by a close acquaintance.