Salary: Competitive salary, plus car allowance & benefits
Contact Name: Andrew Kingsley
Telephone: 0161 393 9889
Our client is an established and well respected multi-disciplined property consultancy that provides expert professional advice across a whole spectrum of commercial property.
The company acts for a diverse range of clients and the valuation team provides a full regional valuation service for Loan Security, Expert Witness, Family and other valuations, across Cheshire, North Wales and beyond.
We are retained to source a new addition to the client’s Valuation Team, and we shall consider candidates from across all levels of experience and seniority from Experienced Graduate Surveyor up to Senior Surveyor or Associate level.
The candidate will already have a Valuation background within the Commercial Property Sector, to successfully deliver high levels of current workload but will also hold the ability to effectively carry out business development to expand the valuation service as and when required.
With superb administrative support, and access to a wide range of subscription based comparable evidence, along with a vast database of valuers who are able to express their full potential and expertise, with some high quality and exciting instructions.
Required Skills & Experience
This is an ideal opportunity for an ambitious and motivated individual to join and become an integral part of an ambitious and successful company. Therefore, the successful individual must meet the following criteria;
- RICS qualified (or approaching RICS Qualification)
- Registered Valuer (or approaching RV Qualification)
- Previous experience within the Valuation sector
- Background in commercial property
- Ability to work on their own initiative and work unsupervised.
- Excellent communication and client interfacing skills
- Proven ability to work as part of a team
- IT literate
- Competitive basic salary, DOE & Seniority
- Car Allowance, dependent upon level
- Generous Holiday Allowance
- Competitive performance related bonus/commission available
- Usual pension/healthcare provisions that you would expect from a leading consultancy
My client offers real scope for career development for a dedicated, professional and enthusiastic individual with a strong work ethic who wants to join one of the regional market leaders.
If you wish to apply for this position, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Andrew Kingsley at Kingsley on 0161 393 9889 for further information.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com