Salary: £20,000 - £23,000
Contact Name: Lauren Harrison
Telephone: 0151 242 1630
About the Company
One of the most well-respected commercial property law firms based in Altrincham is looking to appoint an experienced Commercial Property Secretary. This specialist firm are growing and looking for an experienced Secretary to join their successful team. They hold an established reputation within the market for providing a quality service to clients, well above that of many of their competitors. Amongst other awards this firm also hold an accredited Lexcel mark of quality.
This role is based out of the firms main office which is located close to all amenities and public transport links.
- You will provide direct support to one of the fee earners within the team
- Responsible for preparing correspondence through audio-typing (digital dictation) and word processing.
- You will make appointments, arrange meetings and maintain an up to date diary for the fee earner
- As part of your role you will attend to clients both in person and on the telephone, providing support in a professional and friendly manner
- Prepare the conference room for meetings as necessary, providing refreshments if required
- You will work together within a team of secretaries, providing support as required.
- Previous experience providing secretarial support within Commercial Property is essential
- Strong audio typing skills
- A professional and confident communicator who enjoys working within a client facing role
Please contact Lauren Harrison on 0151 242 1630 to discuss this position in more detail or apply through the vacancy for immediate consideration.
Kingsley is a specialist recruitment consultancy. The legal division has a diverse client base that includes medium sized commercial practices, long established civil practices and niche boutiques through to larger regional commercial firms and top ranked nationals. We enjoy what we do and we want others to enjoy working with us. We believe our clients and candidates need recruitment consultants they can work with and trust. Kingsley also has dedicated teams that focus on engineering, property and business support.
Please see our website www.kingsleyrecruitment.co.uk for jobs.
Please feel free to forward this advert to any friends or colleagues who you think may be interested. A large number of our previously successful candidates have initially been made aware of their next career opportunity by a close acquaintance