Salary: Negotiable DOE
Contact Name: Clare Norman
A prestigious and accomplished property firm in Merseyside is looking to recruit a Commercial Property Management Surveyor, who is ideally recently MRICS or at experienced graduate level working towards the APC, to join the property department of this impressive organisation.
As the successful Property Management Surveyor, you will be responsible for looking after your own commercial portfolio in the North West.
Responsibilities will include:
• Ensuring all assets are managed to their maximum efficiency
• Managing service charge budgets
• Lease negotiations, preparing Heads of Terms, and preparing leases and tenancy agreements
• Negotiation of lease renewals
• Liaising with agents and local authorities
• Management of all viewings and lettings
• Overseeing site refurbishments and maintenance works
• Main point of contact for all existing and new tenants, dealing with enquiries and keeping in regular contact to ensure a quality service
• Maintaining regular reviews
• Awareness of rental and expenditure budgets
• Ensuring all internal reports are kept in order
My client is looking for a General Practice Surveyor with experience in Property or Asset Management, MRICS qualified or working towards the APC.
In return, my client can offer a negotiable basic salary DOE + benefits
For more information, please contact Clare Norman on 07764 770 429.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org