Salary: £35,000 - £45,000 basic
Contact Name: Michael Ashworth
Telephone: 07957 248106
360North is currently partnered with a highly entrepreneurial and growing real estate investment and development business to recruit a Commercial Property Manager with growth into an Asset Management role for the right candidate based in Manchester. The successful candidate will undertake a fast-paced and all-encompassing management role across a predominantly commercial-led portfolio.
Working alongside the Senior Asset Manager in a small but growing team, this role provides a fantastic platform for personal development and career progression.
Whilst this role will initially involve a large element of day-to-day property management, there will be increasing involvement in asset management initiatives as the business expands its commercial portfolio.
Day-to-day responsibilities will include:
- Property management of a growing commercial portfolio.
- Carrying out regular property inspections taking note of building defects, tenant alterations and occupiers.
- Draft management reports and attend client meetings.
- Attend regular meetings with tenants and external consultants.
- Ensure all properties are compliant with Health & Safety requirements.
- Prepare, manage and reconcile service charge budgets
- Ensure all Landlord & Tenant lease obligations are adhered to
- Rent reviews / lease renewals
- Identify asset management opportunities to drive portfolio value. These may include lease re-gears, redevelopment/refurbishment, removal of break clauses and tenant strategy.
We are looking to engage with highly ambitious property professionals who would thrive in a small, entrepreneurial environment. MRICS is preferred but not essential. Whilst some previous property management experience is desired, candidates from a range of surveying backgrounds are invited to apply.
To register your interest in this position, please contact Michael Ashworth at 360North on 07957 248 106. Alternatively, send your CV to email@example.com
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org