Salary: Up to £39,500 inclusive of car allowance
Contact Name: Clare Norman
Our client is a well-respected and highly successful property consultancy and as a consequence of significant investment and growth, we are seeking an experienced Commercial Property Management Surveyor, to join their successful Manchester team.
The role is to predominantly cover the North West market and where necessary, work in conjunction with other UK offices.
You will hold a significant role within the team, and will be responsible for the take on and set up of new property management instructions and the handover of existing ones. Achieving the highest quality of service will be at the forefront of your approach to the role, and your previous experience within Commercial Property Management will help you ensure smooth mobilisations.
- Collation of documentation, leases licences, deeds, reports, surveys
- Ensure smooth transition of properties into/out of the business
- Identify on-going property/lease issues
- Identify any on-going breaches by tenants and advise relevant parties
- Review service charge appointments
- To carry out lease/document reads and resolve queries with client
- Liaising with other members of the property management team, accounting, and facilities management
- Carry out take on and handover meetings with exiting and new managing agent
- Detailed knowledge/experience of Property Management and wider surveying activities
- Client facing experience
- Property Management or Property Management Accounts experience
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work effectively under pressure
Salary and Benefits
- Salary: up to £35,000 DOE
- Car allowance of £4,500
- Benefits including Pension, Life/Accident Insurance, and Private Medical Cover
To apply for this position, please contact Clare Norman on 0161 393 9889 or email a copy of your latest CV to email@example.com quoting the position and reference for this role.
Kingsley is a niche leading recruitment consultancy, specialising in the Property, Legal, Engineering & Business Support Sectors and our consultants are highly experienced in their specialist sectors. We recruit across the UK, so if you are looking for your next move, call us now for a confidential chat on 0161 393 9889
Please visit our website www.kingsleyrecruitment.co.uk for more jobs.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org