Salary: Up to 25,000 DOE
Contact Name: Clare Norman
Telephone: 0161 393 9889
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced, high-calibre commercial property administrator to join a commercial-lettings company within its busy Blackburn office.
My client’s bustling and fast-paced office makes for a great place to work, and the business is looking for an efficient and highly organised administrator to manage a highly profitable commercial-property portfolio. This will include providing full customer-service and administrative support.
The successful Blackburn-based commercial property administrator will be working closely with the firm’s surveyors daily to provide full administration support. Therefore, my client is looking for a highly organised, self-sufficient candidate that can manage multiple projects.
Your day-to-day tasks will include:
- All general administration, including filing, post, typing letters, documents, and ordering stationery
- Property management, arranging repairs, and maintenance
- The production of daily Excel reports
- Dealing with tenant queries and resolving complaints
- Maintaining tenancy schedules
- Producing client correspondence and emails
- Supporting accounts team
The desired commercial property administrator in Blackburn will be/have:
- Well presented
- A strong administration background within commercial property
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Autonomous and resilient
- Exceptional customer-service and problem-solving skills
- The ability to use initiative
- A professional telephone manner
- Strong IT skills (intermediate Excel)
- Highly numerate
- A team player
In return for your hard work, your highly competitive remuneration deal will include:
- A basic salary of up to £25,000
- Pension scheme
- A friendly office environment
- Work within a growing company with career-development opportunities
If you would like to find out more or begin your application, contact me right away. For more commercial property administrator jobs in Blackburn, get in touch with Kingsley.
Please contact Clare Norman on 0161 393 9889 to discuss this position in more detail or apply through the vacancy for immediate consideration.
Kingsley is a specialist recruitment consultancy. Its property, legal, architecture, and engineering divisions have a diverse client base, and we enjoy what we do and we want others to relish working with us. We believe that our clients and candidates need recruitment consultants that they can work with and trust. We collaborate with firms across the UK, so if you are looking for your next move, contact us today.
Please see our website, www.kingsleyrecruitment.co.uk, for more jobs.
Also, please feel free to forward this advert to any friends or colleagues who you think may be interested. A large number of our previously successful candidates have initially been made aware of their next career opportunity by a close acquaintance.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org