Salary: £40,000 - £60,000
Telephone: 0151 703 2370
Carpenter Build is the construction division of a highly successful, fast growing property and investment company based in Liverpool. Our model of building, designing and owning all our portfolio is virtually unique in the industry. It means we have a long term view on everything we do; we think, act and build for the long term.
With a programme to develop 2000-3000 new homes in the North West over the next five years, this is an exciting opportunity for an enthusiastic and ambitious Senior Quantity Surveyor to join our highly talented, ambitious and accomplished team.
We want to work with people who are genuinely interested in construction. Reporting directly to the Managing Directors, you will work closely with the Commercial and Design Teams. You areas of responsibility will include:
- Ensuring contractual matters and procedures are correctly dealt with;
- Preparation and agreement of both main contractor and sub-contractor valuations;
- Ensuring purchase order and requisition procedures are followed;
- Provide support to all members of the team to cost control / value engineering and price variation to maximise profits at all times;
- Assisting in the compilation of data to monitor individual contract performance on a monthly and quarterly basis.
You will have main contractor experience, ideally gained in student / residential accommodation with a clear knowledge of design and build contracts. You will have managed projects up to a value of £20m design and build from conception to completion.
The ideal candidate will have a relevant degree in Quantity Surveying or equivalent qualifications (and/or) experience, excellent verbal, IT and communication skills and be a good team player. In addition, you will have a good working knowledge of/experience with BIM/Revit to support take-offs, cost analysis, progress, subcontractor progress payments and final settlement.
In return we offer a highly competitive salary of £40,000.00-£60,000.00, flexible working hours, contributory pension scheme, onsite parking and an annual leave entitlement that increases with service.
To apply for this position, please forward your CV outlining how your skills and experience match the requirements of the role.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com