Salary: £70-85k + bonus, car or car allowance & benefits DOE
Location: Home Based
Contact Name: Caroline Kingsley
VACANCY REF: CK18587
A business that pushes boundaries, is passionate, innovative and ethical. A people-centric business.
About Our Client
Our client is an established, market-leading, innovative and forward-thinking organisation that manufactures and installs sustainable and innovative products for the construction industry. The organisation have ambitious plans to continue developing its capability whilst keeping customers at its centre. They are passionate, relentless and determined to make a difference in their market and view their people as the key to their success. They are able to offer a supportive environment that encourages you to professionally develop and drive your career forward in an organisation that is proud of its values and acts with integrity in everything they do.
As the Commercial Manager, you will have strategic and tactical responsibility for implementing a forward-thinking growth plan for this established waterproofing business, whilst maintaining the companies values and standards of service. By working collaboratively with the management team and external stakeholders, you will manage the business, exceeding customers expectations, whilst developing and growing the existing team and overseeing projects across the UK. You will play a pivotal role in leading the water proofing business within the wider group and will hold full P & L responsibility. The Operations Manager will provide clear leadership and vision, inspire and motivate staff to achieve excellence and mentor them as they develop new skills.
You will drive Key Performance Indicators across all areas of the business to ensure that all projects are delivered on cost and on time to the highest quality standards, ensuring Health, Safety and Environmental issues are prioritised and facilitated.
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will have a proven track record and be an existing, successful Operations Manager or Commercial Manager.
Knowledge and Experience required
- Extensive, proven experience operating at a senior level, ideally within the waterproofing industry, with a background in sales and business development.
- Proven leadership in developing product and service offerings that drive greater customer value and company returns.
- Experience in an Estimating role or an in depth understanding of these requirements in the waterproofing industry Experience of construction contracts and the risks to subcontractors.
- Skills and Abilities Business and leadership skills, building, managing and coaching successful teams to extraordinary performance.
- Systematic approach to problem solving.
- Ability to develop and implement processes and procedures to suit demands of growing business. Excellent tactical and strategic negotiation skills.
What’s on Offer Competitive basic salary plus car or allowance, bonus, pension and benefits
To find out more, contact Caroline Kingsley in confidence e: email@example.com or m: 07768381831
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org