Salary: Competitive Salary: £25,000 - £35,000
Contact Name: Andrew Kingsley
VACANCY REF: AK18810
Our client is a leading, well-established and highly respected property consultancy that provides expert professional and agency advice across a whole spectrum of commercial and residential property, throughout the UK.
The company acts for a diverse range of clients and the retail team provides a full national agency service to their strong client base from high net worth individuals to some of the leading property companies, developers, retailers, housebuilders, asset managers, hoteliers, pension funds etc.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Graduate Surveyor or newly RICS Qualified Surveyor to join our clients’ Commercial Agency team, based in their Manchester office. The role will principally involve a broad range of agency disposals and acquisition casework on a diverse range of property on behalf of corporate clients, with a north of the UK remit.
The candidate will have a commercial agency background or a genuine desire to work within this active sector, in order to successfully deliver current workload but also will have the ability to effectively carry out business development to expand the agency service.
Duties and responsibilities
- To deal with the full range of acquisitions and disposals for clients
- To provide general advice on marketability, high level viability and local market view
- To assess the viability of commercial developments
- To research and produce detailed retail agency reports
- To respond to all enquiries
- More details available upon application …..
Required skills and experience
This is an ideal opportunity for an ambitious and motivated individual to join and possibly lead our clients’ Retail Team. Therefore, the successful individual must meet the following criteria;
- The successful candidate will be RICS-qualified and with previous experience of commercial property agency
- A high degree of IT literacy is essential
- Excellent client interfacing, negotiation and communication skills
- Full clean driving licence essential
- Previous experience within the sector, either consultancy or client-side
- Background on quality, retail disposals, acquisitions and development
- Ability to work on their own initiative and work unsupervised
- Proven ability to work as part of a team
- Competitive salary: £25,000 to £35,000+ (DOE)
- Company car or car allowance (DOE)
- Potential for significant career progression
- Assistance with RICS Qualification for graduate applicants
- An opportunity to assist in expanding the business
- Bonuses for performance and business generation
- Potential to gain significant professional experience
My client offers real scope for career development for a dedicated, professional and enthusiastic individual with a strong work ethic who wants to join one of the regional & national market leaders.
If you wish to apply for this position, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Andrew Kingsley on 07879 413 765 for further information.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com