Salary: £35,000 - £45,000 plus car allowance & benefits
Location: Liverpool / Merseyside
Contact Name: Andrew Kingsley MRICS
Our client is an established, well respected and highly successful commercial property consultancy who operate throughout the North West and provides expertise of most property services such as Commercial Agency, Lease Consultancy, Rating and Valuations etc.,
Due to increased workload, an experienced and enthusiastic GP Surveyor is required to undertake a full range of Commercial Agency with potentially some Professional work. The Commercial Agency team covers all property types – retail, office and industrial – whilst the professional work will include a mix of Lease Advisory, Valuation and Rating etc dependent upon the successful candidate’s experience and expertise.
The role shall cover the geographical areas of Merseyside, North Wales, Cheshire and Lancashire for a range of both Public and Private Sector clients.
There is a real opportunity for an ambitious and dedicated Surveyor to progress within the company over short period of time, and to achieve equity status.
The requirement is for a candidate at Surveyor, Senior or Associate level who is/possesses where possible a mix of:
- MRICS Chartered Surveyor with at least 1 year PQE
- Registered Valuer (an advantage, but not essential)
- Relevant and appropriate level of professional work experience.
- To provide valuation reports/advice to a range of corporate and public sector clients.
- Experience of working in a team; a team player
- To take responsibility for their own caseload and contribute to fee billing and profit targets from the outset.
- A good ‘Business Developer’
- Holds good communication, organisation and negotiation skills.
- Knowledge of the Merseyside & North West commercial property market.
- Strong sense of customer/client service
- Attention to detail
- Time management
- A dynamic individual looking for their next challenge within a successful company
- Confident and Self Motivated.
- Full UK Driving Licence
- Competitive Salary – between £35,000 and £45,000, dependent upon experience
- The usual benefits are available that you would expect from a market leader including:
- Car Allowance and Parking Space,
- Private Healthcare,
- Pension Scheme.
- Performance related bonus
- Excellent potential of career progression to Equity Partner with a market leader
To apply for this position, please contact Andrew Kingsley on 07879 413 765 or email a copy of your latest CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the position and reference AK18627 for this role.
Kingsley is a leading Property & Built Environment Recruitment Consultancy, providing across all levels of seniority, throughout the North West and beyond. Our Directors hold a true mix of time-served surveying experience and high-level Professional Recruitment, which sets us apart from our competitors.
If you are considering either your next career move, or looking to recruit within your property team, then please contact Kingsley for Independent, Confidential and Qualified advice.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com