Salary: £65,000 - £75,000 plus benefits (DOE)
Location: North West
Contact Name: Andrew Kingsley MRICS
Telephone: 07879 413 765
Our client is a highly successful property company – with unrivalled expertise focused across multiple sectors – industrial, office, retail and leisure.
With offices across the UK, they hold the capacity and expertise to identify development opportunities and maximise the potential of wide-ranging property portfolios, holding an exceptional track record whilst being appointed as specialist partners to some of the most reputable institutional investors.
Kingsley is retained to source an experienced, high calibre Senior Asset Manager to join this clients’ UK Asset Management team, to be responsible for the day-to-day Asset Management of high value multi-let Industrial Portfolio across the north of the UK, from Birmingham to Scotland
Key duties to include:
- Asset Management of own portfolio of assets
- Developing and implementing value-add asset management strategies
- Formulating annual business plans for each asset
- Various asset management related tasks including but not limited to new lettings, refurbishments, lease renewals, rent reviews, regears, lease expiries, surrenders and forfeitures
- Produce fund reports for client and debt providers
- Implementing and overseeing refurbishment programs and asset repositioning
- Managing third party service providers including: letting agents, solicitors, property managers and building surveyors
- Sourcing, inspecting and carrying out required due diligence for acquisitions and disposals
- Liaising and negotiating directly with tenants
Candidates skills, experience & qualities:
- MRICS Qualification with at least circa 5 years PQE.
- Extensive commercial acumen
- Experience of managing regional multi-sector assets preferred, but not essential
- Exceptional communication and negotiation skills
- A strong work ethic
- Demonstrate a track record of delivering value-add across a variety of real estate asset classes
- Strong computer literacy sufficient to operate spreadsheet and word processing applications (i.e. Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Word, Microsoft PowerPoint)
- Articulate and numerate with good analytical skills
- Looking for a bright individual who is motivated and has rigorous attention to detail and a high degree of accuracy
- A strong intellect with an aptitude for problem solving and a tenacity to get things done
- Team player who thrives in a fast-paced environment and can juggle priorities effectively
- Diplomacy, tact, and a helpful, positive, professional presentation and attitude are required
- A basic salary of between £65,000 – £75,000 (DOE)
- Discretionary bonus
- 25 days holiday rising to 28 depending upon length of service,
- Private healthcare (AXA) and
- Pension (5% company contribution of salary).
- Fuel card
- Mobile phone & laptop
- and more…
My client offers real scope for career development for a dedicated, professional and enthusiastic individual with a strong work ethic who wants to join one of the market leaders.
To apply for this position in complete confidence, please email your CV to email@example.com or call Andrew Kingsley at Kingsley on 07879 413 765 for further information.
Kingsley is a leading Property & Built Environment Recruitment Consultancy, providing across all levels of seniority, throughout the North West and beyond. Our Directors hold a true mix of time-served surveying experience and high-level Professional Recruitment, which sets us apart from our competitors
If you are considering either your next career move, or looking to recruit within your property team, then please contact Kingsley for Independent, Confidential and Qualified advice.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org