Salary: Highly Competitive Salary / Upon Application
Location: North West
Contact Name: Andrew Kingsley
VACANCY REF: AK18803
We are instructed on an exciting senior commercial role that offers significant professional development opportunities that would suit someone with or seeking Asset Management experience.
Our client is one of the largest UK commercial property companies, providing high quality commercial premises to companies across a range of different business sectors, throughout the UK and, as part of their extensive portfolio, our client owns and manages the largest portfolio of Science and Technology campuses in the UK.
As the ‘Head of Commercial’, you’ll be responsible for developing the demand for the regional pipeline and leasing of vacant labs/offices by understanding the needs of both our potential and existing customers and working closely with the portfolio’s shareholders & stakeholders, marketing, project management and customer service teams to effectively deliver our product.
If you have a commercially orientated science background or property sales/surveyor experience with a strong interest in science and technology, this could be the opportunity for you and responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Sales & Retention: leasing, network, stakeholder engagement, enquiries generation & development, collaboration in-house with teams, negotiation, company representation, customer retention and void reduction, asset management collaboration etc.
- Commercial: commercial leasing, strategic bids, shape & deliver portfolio vision, understanding and learn about the Life Sciences & Technology markets, understand competitive markets, develop a Commercial Strategy for the portfolio, exploit new & existing growth opportunities
- People: Manager the Commercial team across the Cheshire Portfolio, team working, strong communication, mentoring,
- Excellent presentation & networking skills – interest in attending and hosting sectoral events
- Strong relationship building skills with a genuine, natural disposition
- Excellent negotiation skills and the ability to find a win-win solution
- A proactive and organised approach to work
- A collaborator, team worker and effective communicator
- The desire to succeed and the drive to deliver results in a challenging market
- Excellent numerical skills with the ability to analyse financial data
- Commercially aware, flexibility and creativity
- A thorough approach and attention to detail
- An ability to focus on customer service and develop and maintain good relationships
- Solid problem solving, decision making and analytical capabilities
- Minimum of 5 years plus experience (desirable), having worked within complex/ dynamic markets on significant mixed-use schemes within the UK.
- Demonstrable experience of significant P&L/ Asset value growth.
Remuneration & Benefits:
- Salary – Highly Competitive / Upon Application
- Up to 8% matched pension
- 25 days holiday, buy & sell holidays (plus your birthday!)
- Private Healthcare
- Life Assurance
- Learning Loans
- Employee share scheme
- Enhanced maternity and paternity leave
- And much more…..
To apply for this position, please contact Andrew Kingsley on 07879 413 765 or email a copy of your latest CV to email@example.com quoting the position and reference for this role AK18803.
Kingsley is a leading Property & Built Environment Recruitment Consultancy, providing across all levels of seniority, throughout the UK. Our Directors hold a true mix of time-served surveying experience and high-level Professional Recruitment, which sets us apart from our competitors.
If you are considering either your next career move, or looking to recruit within your property team, then please contact Kingsley for Independent, Confidential and Qualified advice.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org