Salary: £30,000 - £40,000 plus bonus
Contact Name: Stephanie Jones
Telephone: 0151 242 1630
Are you a recently chartered surveyor looking to develop your career in a client-side role?
Are you looking to move your career forward in an organisation where you will be an integral part of the team?
Kingsley is working with an award-winning firm who are looking for a high caliber MRICS qualified Commercial Valuation Surveyor to join their Commercial Operations team. This is a newly created position supporting the Valuations Manager in providing professional advice on matters relating to valuation, new loan applications and panel management.
This role will suit an ambitious, recently qualified chartered surveyor who is keen to develop their career in this fast-paced environment.
The Role and Responsibilities
As the successful chartered surveyor, your day-to-day responsibilities will involve:
- Providing internal valuation and credit risk advice
- Maintaining a knowledge and understanding of the current statutory and regulatory environment relating to valuation and property risk
- Maintaining a knowledge of economic and market environments and be able to demonstrate how this impacts the property market
- Covering all main commercial sectors
- Ensure that panel members provide high quality advice and delivery of service
- Provide input into the addition and/or removal of panel members
- Assist in the review of geographical and sectorial expertise of panel members, to ensure that the panel continues to meet the needs of the business
- Being involved in bringing in new business to the team
- Observing RICS regulatory requirements
Salary & Benefits
- Basic salary £30,000 – £40,000 D.O.E
- Performance related annual bonus
- 24 days holiday with the option to sell and buy additional days
- Life assurance and critical illness cover
- Matched pension contribution
- Plus other great benefits
To apply for this position please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Stephanie at Kingsley on 0161 393 9889 for further information.
Kingsley is a leading North West professional recruitment consultancy, specialising across the whole of the Property & Legal sectors.
If you are looking for a more specific career opportunity, then please visit our website or simply call one of the numbers below in confidence, to speak with one recruitment experts:
Liverpool: 0151 242 1630
Manchester: 0161 393 9889
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com