Salary: to £50k plus car allowance & benefits
Location: Manchester/North West
Contact Name: Andrew Kingsley MRICS
Telephone: 07879 413 765
VACANCY REF: AK18765
Overall purpose of job
A privately held and expanding North-West based Property Investment and Development Company, is looking to appoint an MRICS qualified Property Asset Management Surveyor, to join its’ expanding North West-based team.
The role is to primarily establish a dedicated Property Asset Management department for the existing and quickly expanding portfolio, located across the Northwest of England and the company has ambitious plans to grow even further through investment and acquisitions across all commercial asset classes.
The role shall also involve Asset Management responsibilities, ensuring optimum investment is realised from each asset.
The opportunity provides:
- Interesting and varied work across Office, Industrial and Retail.
- Genuine career progression
- High level of autonomy
- A strong support network
- Home/Work flexibility
- Ability to join a new and highly experienced team
Key responsibilities shall include a variety of
- Establish your own property management systems
- Manage the transition of properties into the company
- Responsibility for compliance
- Carry out property inspections
- Responsibility for legal notices received
- Preparing data for client meetings
- Attending and participating in client meetings
- Registering and Maintaining lease data on the property management system
- Oversee the raising of rent demands in an accurate and timely manner
- Provide recommendations to clients re rent & other matters
- Preparation of client reports
- Review and obtain approval of service charge budgets
- Review service charge cash flows and budgets
- Approve service charge year end reconciliations in accordance with RICS guidelines instruction
- Identify and progress opportunities for cross-selling activities
- Take appropriate action for all forthcoming lease diary events
- Review tenant applications and prepare in-house recommendations
- Explore opportunities for new business generation and be an efficient presenter
Desired knowledge, skills and experience
- MRICS Qualified circa 3 years up to 5 years PQE
- Commercial Property Management experience
- High degree of commerciality
- Experience within a professional services environment and working with respected organisations
- Excellent communication and interfacing skills
- Ability to work under pressure
- Experience and ability to work individually and as part of a team
- High attention to detail
My client offers home working flexibility with real scope for career development for a dedicated, professional and enthusiastic individual with a strong work ethic who wants to join a young but highly ambitious and high net-worth organisition.
If you wish to apply for this position, please email your CV to email@example.com or call Andrew Kingsley MRICS on 07879 413 765 for further information.
Kingsley is a leading Property & Built Environment Recruitment Consultancy, providing across all levels of seniority, throughout the Northwest and beyond. Our Directors hold a true mix of time-served surveying experience and high-level Professional Recruitment, which sets us apart from our competitors
If you are considering either your next career move, or looking to recruit within your property team, then please contact Kingsley for Independent, Confidential and Qualified advice.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org