Contact Name: Brin Gleeson
Telephone: 07786 064 007
A rare client-side opportunity has arisen for a Building Surveyor to join a dynamic property development and investment company who are involved in the purchase of £30m/£40m worth of property each month.
Based in their Manchester office you will gain exposure to a variety of work to assist in the expansion of my client’s acquisitions and property portfolio.
This is a varied role including managing acquisitions, investments, development and on-going management of a huge range of properties.
Traditional building services experience is required, as you will undertake the initial acquisition surveys and appraisal work upon the purchase of the property, project management experience would also be advantageous.
Working on a mix of professional and project work your duties will include:
- Building surveys across a range of building types and ages
- Dilapidations surveys for refurbishment projects
- Preparation of works schedules
- Planned maintenance schedules
- Budget reinstatement-cost assessments
- Project Management
- BSc in Building Surveying
- MRICS or near completion of APC – Full APC support given
- Willingness to travel when required (you will be well looked after, accommodation etc paid for)
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org