Salary: £50-£60k + car allowance and benefits
Contact Name: Caroline Kingsley
VACANCY REF: CK18478
Are you looking to work for a consultancy that offers you flexibility and home working? If you work for a consultancy but are looking for a firm where things are done differently, this could be the position you have been looking for. With a number of high-profile clients already secured, this provides a fantastic foundation from which to grow.
This is an exciting opportunity for a senior level Building Surveyor to join a newly formed Real Estate Team, which has been established to provide a broad range of estate management, asset management, property management and technical surveying services to a range of both public and private sector clients.
We are looking for an inspiring Chartered Surveyor, with excellent client management skills. This is a key position in our client’s group with excellent prospects to grow the existing team with support from their head office.
Reporting to the Director, you will be responsible for:
- The development of existing clients
- Delivery of exceptional levels of real estate advice
You will possess excellent experience in all aspects of Building Surveying and technical real estate advice, from inception through to completion.
You will be able to demonstrate the following:
- Ability and track record of delivering high quality real estate advice
- Ideally have performed both BS and PM roles;
- Excellent client delivery attributes with solid experience across the private sector;
- Ability to win work and with a track record of developing clients / sectors within a previous business;
- Hard working, driven and relishes the challenge to be the lead;
- Membership of RICS or equivalent professional qualification
- UK consultancy experience
In return, you will receive a generous salary and benefits package, coupled with working within a team of highly respected professionals, with an enviable client base.
To apply for the position of Chartered Building Surveyor, MRICS, Home based, contact Caroline Kingsley on 07768 381 831 or email a copy of your latest CV to email@example.com
Kingsley is a leading property recruitment consultancy, if you are looking for your next move, call me for a confidential chat on 07768381831 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have not heard within 2 days of applying unfortunately you application has not been successful on this occasion , we would like to wish you all the best with your job search!
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com