Salary: £50-60k + benefits
Location: North West
Contact Name: Caroline Kingsley
VACANCY REF: CK18801
Due to the nature of the work and flexible working, candidates can be based in Liverpool, Manchester or Leeds.
A growing Safety Consultancy has an exciting opportunity for a Senior CDM Consultant. They have an enviable client list and have built a fantastic reputation which has seen them go from strength to strength. They are now seeking to add an experienced Health and Safety Consultant with strong CDM experience.
The role will see you working alongside some of the biggest clients as the market continues to flourish. They have some new clients and would really give you the opportunity to grow and develop with the company. They work in a number of industries alongside key players in their respective specialisms.
Your main duties will be offering health and safety advice and acting as CDM Consultant on a variety of projects ranging in value from £200k to £100m, across a broad mix of sectors. Clients range from SMEs to international firms. Projects include residential new build and development, high street retail and restaurants, civil engineering projects and commercial offices.
- This advice will require you to have experience in the built environment with an emphasis on the CDM Regulations
- Design related hazard identification
- Risk mitigation
- Taking the lead in design related workshops
- Partnering with clients to achieve standardised SHE practices
- Working with clients to create Health and Safety files and operating manuals
- Submitting HSE notifications
- Providing advice on complying to CDM regulations
Other project work will require a wide variety of CDM Coordinator duties through to project completion. We also provide health and safety advice to developers and contractors both in drafting their company documentation and ongoing services during construction.
You should be a motivated and dynamic health and safety professional. You should be able to demonstrate technical competence, and have the following:
- A membership grade of IOSH
- A relevant qualification e.g. NEBOSH Diploma (I & II)
- Relevant work place experience of at least 5 years
- Sound knowledge of current occupational and construction health and safety legislation
- Able to work with minimal supervision
- Able to interpret technical drawings
The company offers:
- company car scheme
- flexible working
- mobile phone
- opportunity to progress in a growing company
- Salary scales are dependent upon experience and will start from circa £50,000pa
If you have experience as a CDM Co-ordinator, Health and Safety Advisor or Manager who would love the variety and challenges of the role, and want to work for a successful firm with terrific career opportunities, then I would be very keen to hear from you.
Please contact Caroline Kingsley on 07768381831 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss the role in more detail or email a copy of your CV for immediate consideration.
Please see our website www.kingsleyrecruitment.co.uk for more jobs.
Please feel free to forward this advert to any friends or colleagues who you think may be interested. A large number of our previously successful candidates have initially been made aware of their next career opportunity by a close acquaintance.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com