Salary: £30k-35K depending on experience
Contact Name: Caroline Kingsley
VACANCY REF: CK18421
Are you an experienced CAD Technician looking for more diversity in the projects and clients you work with?
A highly successful Asset Management consultancy have an immediate requirement for an experienced CAD Technician to join the team. The firm pride themselves on their down to earth, but results driven culture, they boast a history of proactive problem solving and always exceeding their clients expectations in terms of delivering commercially viable solutions.
Their personal, no nonsense approach is a hit with clients, resulting in repeat work and referrals. They are known for offering excellent commercial advice that ultimately results in high quality design that their clients can be proud of.
You will be a confident individual, with experience in the design and construction of commercial buildings, including Industrial and Office space and have a portfolio that demonstrates your detailing skills. You will have strong communication skills and be looking for a position that will present you with the opportunity to be client facing and have technical input at concept stage.
Key requirements for this role include:
- Site Surveys, and taking client briefs
- Producing planning and presentation drawings
- Liaising with Council officers, and other statutory bodies
- Liaising with contractors and specialist sub-contractors
What do you need to bring?
- A ‘can do’ mindset
- Good knowledge of AutoCAD
- Good quality technical detailing skills and knowledge of current legislation and practices
- Be CIAT or MCIAT qualified
In return, you will receive and benefit from an;
- Inclusive and supportive culture
- Excellent renumeration package
- Interesting and diverse projects and clients
- A practice that invests in the continued development of it’s staff and their careers
To apply, please send your latest CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com