Salary: Up to £25,000 doe
Contact Name: Clare Norman
Telephone: 0151 242 1630
Are you a Business Rates administrator looking for a fresh challenge? Would you like to use your existing Business Rates experience to work for a thriving Commercial Property firm?
A successful Commercial Property firm based in Lancashire is looking to expand their support team with a Business Rates Co-ordinator. This role will suit an experienced Business Rates Administrator, someone who can identify and control business rates liability on a variety of commercial properties including offices, industrial and retail units.
This role will involve supporting the rating surveyors with the provision of a full Rates Liability Management service.
- Liaising with Estate Managers on vacant properties liable for Business Rates
- Corresponding with local authorities via letter, email and telephone to update on occupants and vacant units
- Update property database
- Create diaries and notifications for planned management
- Regular updates with the appropriate local authorities
- Check invoices are correct and sign off accordingly
- Contact local authorities in relation to invoice amendments
- Produce and annual budget and track actual to budget income expenditure
- Challenge any disputed invoices
- Set up payment plans with local authorities
- Liaise with external consultants to appeal and reduce rateable values
- Check VOA website for rateable values
- Complete VOA request for information forms
A salary of up to £25k depending on experience is available to the successful Business Rates Co-odinator, coupled with a benefits package including pension, and healthcare.
Please contact Clare Norman on 0151 242 1630 to discuss this position in more detail or apply through the vacancy for immediate consideration.
Kingsley is a specialist recruitment consultancy. Its property, legal, architecture, and engineering divisions have a diverse client base, and we enjoy what we do and we want others to relish working with us. We believe that our clients and candidates need recruitment consultants that they can work with and trust. We collaborate with firms across the UK, so if you are looking for your next move, contact us today.
Please see our website, www.kingsleyrecruitment.co.uk, for more jobs.
Also, please feel free to forward this advert to any friends or colleagues who you think may be interested. A large number of our previously successful candidates have initially been made aware of their next career opportunity by a close acquaintance.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org