Salary: C£45-50k plus car and incentivised bonus
Contact Name: Caroline Kingsley
Telephone: 0161 393 9889
The ideal candidate will have developed and led a team of business development managers targeted with winning new business – identifying clients and sectors for a range of services on a regional basis, working within Environmental services or Waste Management.
You will be highly experienced in B2B sales strategies and will have delivered exponential growth through new business wins, customer retention and development.
The primary focus of this appointment will be to pro-actively manage and develop sales.
This will be achieved by:
- Actively marketing the services of the business
- Forming relationships with past and present clients in order to win new business
- Liaising closely with all Directors to achieve the objectives of the business
- Delivering new opportunities
- Advising on business strategy in order to grow the business Manage, retain and develop the existing team
- a Business Development Manager with a proven track record in sales
- attention to detail
- have the ability to think creatively and outside of the box when dealing with clients
- must be a thorough, intelligent person with a straightforward and practical style
- mature, with the self-confidence and personality to work closely and effectively at all levels
- a strong communicator with excellent relationship skills who can deliver results
- a person of integrity, demanding the highest standards of themselves and others
- meticulous in terms of comprehensive delivery of what has been promised have the ability and personality to work closely with the Directors
- currently working within the construction industry, Environmental Services or Waste Management, whilst possessing a diverse portfolio of sector experience
- has built a team from scratch
- is able to report to the board and develop a sales strategy in line with the Boards requirements
- has management experience and a track record of leading high performing teams
- has business development capabilities
- is well-connected within the region
This is a crucial appointment that must add value to the firm and will build on the success of the business and will underpin the next stage in the company’s growth, reinforcing its position and market credibility. This is a very attractive position, which requires a candidate of the highest calibre.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com