Contact Name: Charlene Howie
Telephone: 0151 242 1630
Purpose of job
An exciting position has arisen for a Building Surveyor/CDM with a leading practice in Merseyside. The position will combine both facets of the role and you will be working as Principal Designer working in renovations, dilapidations and refurbs through to completion.
This role will see you grow the portfolio and will offer you the opportunity to progress within the company.
The culture within the organisation is one that embraces this approach of including good Construction Design & Management compliance and health & safety acknowledgement throughout their processes and projects.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Extensive CDM knowledge and changes in 2015
- Able to work to a flexible schedule
- Liaising with and training other contributors on CDM compliance
- Raising company profile
- Proactive, enthusiastic with ambition and drive
- Understanding/working knowledge of AutoCAD
- Building surveying experience
- Experience working in different disciplines/clients
- Preparing any specifications including technical drawings for admin, repair and refurb contracts
- Working with Principal Designer or CDM advisor to produce documents at pre-construction phase
- Preparing plans for preventative maintenance on various refurbs including listed buildings
- Negotiating dilapidation schedules
- Preparing building survey reports for clients
The salary is very flexible, depending upon experience, and will pay competitively. Other benefits are also applicable.
Interviews will take place in June so applications should be submitted as soon as possible.
Kingsley is a specialist recruitment consultancy. The business support division has diverse clients. We enjoy what we do and we want others to enjoy working with us. We believe our clients and candidates need recruitment consultants they can work with and trust. Kingsley also has dedicated teams that focus on legal, engineering and property. We work with firms across the UK, so if you are looking for your next move please call us for a confidential conversation.
Please contact Charlene Howie on 0151 242 1630 or email Charlene@kingsleyrecruitment.co.uk, to discuss the role in more detail or apply through the vacancy for immediate consideration.
We aim to respond to applicants within two working days. If you have not been contacted within five working days, you should assume you have not been successful on this occasion.
Please see our website www.kingsleyrecruitment.co.uk for more jobs.
Please feel free to forward this advert to any friends or colleagues who you think may be interested. A large number of our previously successful candidates have initially been made.