Salary: £30-40,000 + benefits
Contact Name: Caroline Kingsley
Telephone: 0151 242 1630
New requirement for an experienced Building Surveyor to join an established Liverpool team.
You will be provided with the opportunity to progress your surveying career, as well as developing your skills within its knowledgeable department. You will be providing building surveying services to a number of high-profile clients within the region, both in the commercial and public sectors.
Additionally, the chosen Building Surveyor in Liverpool will be:
- Responsible for project delivery (£100k to £2m worth)
- Handling technical due diligence (TDD)
- Conducting surveys
- Developing and nurturing client relationships
- Focussing on delivering top-level services
- Liaising with and supporting colleagues, senior members, and partners
- Exposed to cross-departmental experience
In all, you will be working with the organisation’s clients to deliver top performances for built assets, including through providing professional, technical advice. As such, you will require experience of:
- Leading challenging projects
- Contract administration
- Controlling scheme quality
- Design and specification
- Party-wall matters
- Property refurbishment and maintenance
The right Merseyside-based Building Surveyor will also be/have:
- MRICS or near completion of APC
- A solid communicator
- Proactive and driven
- An understanding of modern and traditional construction techniques and technology
- A team player
- The desire to progress their surveying career
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Commercial acumen
- Able to work on own initiative or with limited instruction
- The desire to help and support others
In return for your efforts, you will be provided with an industry-leading salary, along with a strong contributory pension scheme, private medical insurance payments, plus numerous other benefits.
Therefore, find out more or get started with seizing this top surveying opportunity by applying today. For more Building Surveyor jobs in Liverpool, contact Kingsley straightaway.
Please contact Caroline Kingsley on 0151 242 1630 to discuss this position in more detail or apply through the vacancy for immediate consideration.
Kingsley is a specialist recruitment consultancy. Its property, legal, architecture, and engineering divisions have a diverse client base, and we enjoy what we do and we want others to enjoy working with us. We believe that our clients and candidates need recruitment consultants that they can work with and trust. We collaborate with firms across the UK, so if you are looking for your next move, contact us today.
Please see our website, www.kingsleyrecruitment.co.uk, for more jobs.
Also, please feel free to forward this advert to any friends or colleagues who you think may be interested. A large number of our previously successful candidates have initially been made aware of their next career opportunity by a close acquaintance.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org