Salary: Negotiable DOE
Contact Name: Caroline Kingsley
Telephone: 0161 393 9889
An established firm in Manchester is looking for a Building Surveyor to come on board.
This leading organisation provides building surveying services to a range of high-profile clients, dealing in both public and commercial-sector matters across the North West. As such, my client can provide genuine opportunities for development and progression, as well as the ability to enhance your knowledge within a supportive team.
Within this Manchester based Building Surveyor role, you will be:
- Handling technical due diligence (TDD)
- Responsible for project delivery (£100k to £2m worth)
- Conducting surveys
- Focussing on delivering top-level services
- Developing client relationships
- Liaising with and supporting colleagues, senior members, and partners
- Exposed to working within multi-disciplinary teams
Overall, you will be assisting the firm’s clients to make the most of their built assets, including via offering technical, professional advice. Therefore, you will need experience of:
- Contract administration
- Leading mulitple projects
- Controlling scheme quality
- Design and specification
- Property refurbishment and maintenance
- Party-wall matters
Any Building Surveyor in Greater Manchester will also have/be:
- MRICS or near completion of APC
- Proactive and driven
- A solid communicator
- A team player
- An understanding of modern and traditional construction techniques and technology
- Commercial acumen
- The desire to progress their surveying career
- Strong problem-solving skills
- The desire to help and support others
- Able to work on own initiative or with limited instruction
In return, you will be supplied with a competitive salary, as well as a generous contributory pension scheme, the ability to buy and sell holidays, private medical insurance payments, and numerous additional benefits.
For more Building Surveyor jobs in Manchester, speak to Kingsley today.
Please contact Caroline Kingsley on 0161 393 9889 to discuss this position in more detail or apply through the vacancy for immediate consideration.
Kingsley is a specialist recruitment consultancy. Its property, legal, architecture, and engineering divisions have a diverse client base, and we enjoy what we do and we want others to enjoy working with us. We believe that our clients and candidates need recruitment consultants that they can work with and trust. We collaborate with firms across the UK, so if you are looking for your next move, contact us today.
Please see our website, www.kingsleyrecruitment.co.uk, for more jobs.
Also, please feel free to forward this advert to any friends or colleagues who you think may be interested. A large number of our previously successful candidates have initially been made aware of their next career opportunity by a close acquaintance