Salary: £30,000 to 45,000 plus benefits
Contact Name: Caroline Kingsley
Telephone: 0161 393 9889
VACANCY REF: CK12528
Are you a Building Surveyor who is seeking a diverse range or work with an equally diverse client base?
We are looking to appoint two Building Surveyors to join our team based in central Manchester. You will either by newly qualified, or approaching your APC and due to become MRICS within 2020.
Working closely with senior members of the team, you will assist in the delivery of a range of Building Surveying services, including all professional aspects, as well as some Project Management and Planned Preventative Maintenance.
You will work with a broad client base that includes, developers, funds, trusts, property companies, banks, retailers and charities. This diverse client base and range of work, ensures that no two days are the same and you do not become trapped within a specific sector or skill set.
- Be able to undertake building surveys, schedules of condition, dilapidations, contract administration, refurbishment works and maintenance (PPM), development monitoring on behalf of Funders, party wall advice / works and CAD for planning and building regulations applications;
- Have a professional approach and be able to work as part of a team;
- Possess a good appreciation of professional and project-based building surveying matters;
- Be able to communicate effectively;
- Possess a full, clean driving licence;
If you are not already Chartered, you will receive exceptional support along with the range of experience required in order to successfully become Chartered.
You will also receive;
- a competitive remuneration & benefits Package
- Contributory Pension Scheme;
- Free city centre car parking;
- Professional fees paid;
- Mileage allowance;
To apply for eth role, or to find out more, contact Caroline on 0161 393 9889 or email a copy of your latest CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com