Salary: £30-38k + benefits DOE
Contact Name: Caroline Kingsley
Telephone: 0161 393 9889
An opportunity exists for either a Chartered, or experienced Building Surveyor, to join a team of professionals, based in the centre of Manchester.
You will be working with a general practice led firm and can expect a broad range of instructions, working for a diverse client base.
The firm have a network of offices across the UK and are able to offer a yet friendly environment in which you will be encouraged to develop your career.
As the successful Building Surveyor, you will undertake professional work as long as some project management duties, ensuring that you are neither pigeon-holed, or that you become bored, carrying out the same type of work day in day out.
A bit about you;
- You will experienced in a range of professional work, including dilapidations, party wall matters, due diligence, planned maintenance and project management
- You will ideally be MRICS or approaching Chartered status
- Highly effective communicator
- A team player
- Well organised
What you can expect in return;
- A friendly, professional and supportive team
- Competitive salary
- Car allowance
- Career support
- Generous holiday allowance
You will also receive opportunities to learn and develop, as well as engaging with your colleagues in regular sporting, social and charitable events.
For information please give Caroline Kingsley a call on 0151 242 1630 quoting reference CK16945.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org