Salary: C£50k + benefits
Contact Name: Caroline Kingsley
VACANCY REF: CK18703
Are you a Bid Manager with experience working in a technical environment?
Do you have demonstrable experience in managing large project bids within both the public & private sector?
Are you competent in leading and managing commercial strategy development?
If you have answered yes to all these questions, then we’d very much like to hear from you.
Requirement for a Bid Manager or Senior Bid Manager to join a unique group of companies, operating predominantly within the healthcare sector.
The successful candidate will be responsible for managing and delivering bids, supported by a team of talented professionals.
- Review documentation and review with key members of the team
- Manage all clarifications and raise where appropriate.
- Review commercial requirements and manage commercial strategy development
- Review and summarise proposal requirements , including scope of work, timing, contract and commercial model
- Manage the review and approval requirements in accordance with the company’s governance
- Lead development of project time schedules and risk review process
- Lead development of submission documentation in line with strategy
- Engage with operations and other business areas as needed for support, input and validation
- Collaborate with Sales/Business Development teams
- Demonstrable strong bid management experience
- Previous experience in successfully securing project bids within the public sector
- Excellent attention to detail, time management and organisational skills
For more information, please contact Caroline Kingsley on 07768 381 831 or email a copy of your latest CV to email@example.com
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org