Salary: £40,000 - £50,000
Contact Name: Andrew Kingsley
Telephone: 0151 242 1630
Our client is a well known and highly successful property consultancy and is seeking an experienced and enthusiastic Associate Valuation Surveyor to join their Liverpool office, with the opportunity to include Landlord & Tenant work, CPO and other areas of property consultancy.
A Registered RICS qualified Associate level Valuation Surveyor is required for a busy Liverpool office. Predominantly, there is a variety of valuation work to undertake, including loan security, leasehold enfranchisement, portfolio and compulsory purchase as well as Landlord and Tenant, CPO work etc
The role is to predominantly cover the geographical areas of Merseyside, North Wales, Cheshire, Lancashire and The Midlands, for both Public and Private Sector clients. Where necessary, you will also work in conjunction with other regional offices.
The requirement is for a candidate at Senior or Associate level who is:
- Registered Valuer
- MRICS Chartered Surveyor with at least 3 years’ PQE
- Relevant and appropriate level of valuation experience
- To provide valuation reports/advice to a range of corporate and public sector clients
- Experience of working in a team; a team player
- To take responsibility for their own caseload and contribute to fee billing and profit targets from the outset
- Holds good communication, organisation and negotiation skills
- Knowledge of the commercial & residential property market
- Strong sense of customer/client service
- Attention to detail
- Time management
- A dynamic individual looking for their next challenge within a successful company
- Confident and Self Motivated
- Competitive salary dependent upon experience
- The usual benefits are available that you would expect from a market leader including, car, private health, and pension scheme.
- Performance related bonus
- Excellent potential of career progression with a market leader
Please contact Andrew Kingsley on 0161 393 9889 to discuss this position in more detail or apply through the vacancy for immediate consideration.
Kingsley is a specialist recruitment consultancy. Its property, legal, and architecture divisions have a diverse client base, and we enjoy what we do, and we want others to relish working with us. We believe that our clients and candidates need recruitment consultants that they can work with and trust. We collaborate with firms across the UK, so if you are looking for your next move, contact us today.
Please see our website, www.kingsleyrecruitment.co.uk, for more jobs.
Also, please feel free to forward this advert to any friends or colleagues who you think may be interested. A large number of our previously successful candidates have initially been made aware of their next career opportunity by a close acquaintance.
Kingsley is a leading North West professional recruitment consultancy, specialising across the whole of the Property & Legal sectors.
If you are looking for a more specific career opportunity, then please visit our website or simply call one of the numbers below in confidence, to speak with one recruitment experts:
Liverpool: 0151 242 1630
Manchester: 0161 393 9889
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com