Salary: £45,000 - £50,000
Contact Name: Lisa Clifton
Telephone: 0151 242 1630
An exciting opportunity has arisen, for an individual to lead an office based in Cumbria. You will have successfully led a team and held P&L responsibilities, as well as having a proven track record at senior level. You will ideally be a Chartered Structural Engineer, and will have a hands-on client-facing approach. In return, you will work with some great clients, enjoy a rewarding, fulfilling career, working alongside committed, professional individuals, in a beautiful part of the world.
About the Role
Skills and Experience Required:
- Must hold a degree in Structural/Civil Engineering (ideally 2:1)
- Must hold a professional qualification i.e. MIStructE/MICE/AMIStructE/AMICE or equivalent
- Must be IT literate with experience of structural design software packages.
- Must be technically competent
- Responsible for working within a team of engineers and technicians in the delivery of civil & structural engineering projects
- Responsible for co-ordinating delivery of structures, drainage and highways elements of projects
- Responsible for the development and ongoing management of design delivery programmes
- Responsible for the analysis and design of building structures, progressing to overall design of structures
- Responsible for the development of structural engineering designs and ensuring delivery of production information to effectively communicate design requirements
- Responsible for managing CAD / REVIT technicians to ensure appropriate level of design information is included on production information
- Ability to develop structural designs using Design/Analysis software
- Visiting sites and attending site meetings
- Involvement in internal and project design meetings
- Attend external design meetings with clients and other design team members
- Prepare correspondence and reports
Kingsley is a specialist recruitment consultancy. The property and engineering division has a diverse client base that includes medium sized firms, long established local practices and client side organisations through to larger multi-disciplinary firms. We enjoy what we do and we want others to enjoy working with us. We believe our clients and candidates need recruitment consultants they can work with and trust. Kingsley also has dedicated teams that focus on legal and business support. We work with firms across the UK, so if you are looking for your next move please call us for a confidential conversation.
Please contact Lisa Clifton, to discuss the role in more detail or apply through the vacancy for immediate consideration.
We aim to respond to applicants within two working days. If you have not been contacted within five working days, you should assume you have not been successful on this occasion.
Please see our website www.kingsleyrecruitment.co.uk for more jobs.