Salary: £45,000 - £60,000 plus car allowance & benefits
Location: Manchester / North West
Contact Name: Andrew Kingsley
Telephone: 07879 413 765
An Associate/Senior Associate Commercial Property Management Surveyor is required to join a multi-faceted property consultancy, in their Manchester office.
With an extensive regional and national client base, industry contacts and a highly qualified and professional team, the client is a successful and well respected firm of Chartered Surveyors and Property Managers.
Our client provides a comprehensive range of property solutions to UK and international owners, occupiers, investors, lenders and developers and the teams work together to provide a full range of property-related services in the office, retail and office sectors across agency, planning and urban regeneration, development, building consultancy, investment, property management, project management, valuation, business rates and lease consultancy.
Combining experience and knowledge with innovation and creativity, handling a wide variety of portfolios for a wide variety of clients, our client’s aim is to achieve the highest quality service in all aspects of property management ranging through day to day activities at the properties to financial control to developing asset enhancing initiatives with our clients.
We are seeking an individual to join our client’s team as an Associate/Senior Associate who has some proven experience of managing assets/portfolios for individual investors, property companies and institutions.
The position is located at the Manchester office, within the Property Management Consultancy business unit. The individual will have had experience of managing most aspects of commercial property and should have a genuine interest in Property Management.
Main Duties and Responsibilities shall include:
- The main purpose of the role to be the day to day contact for high-profile clients, who require a premium level service
- Client reporting – to assist in the production of monthly/quarterly reports and attend client meetings.
- Tenant liaison and dealing with formal landlord and tenant matters such tenant applications to assign, sub-let or carry out alterations
- Liaising with building managers and the FM team on day-to-day maintenance, repair and operational issues.
- Service Charge administration
- Setting up new properties
The above list summarises main responsibilities to be carried out in the role but is not exhaustive as you may be required to carry out additional activities.
Knowledge & Experience Required:
- MRICS Qualified – minimum 4 years PQE ideally
- Proven experience within Commercial Property Management
- Experience within a professional services environment
- Excellent communication and client interfacing skills
- Ability to work under pressure
- High attention to detail
- £45,000 – £60,000 plus car allowance & benefits (dependent upon experience)
- Car Allowance, dependent upon level
- Generous Holiday Allowance
- Performance related bonus
- Usual pension/healthcare provisions that you would expect from a leading consultancy
My client offers real scope for career development for a dedicated, professional and enthusiastic individual with a strong work ethic who wants to join one of the market leaders.
If you wish to apply for this position, please email your CV to email@example.com or call Andrew Kingsley on 07879 413 765 for further information.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org