Salary: £45,000 (Plus Excellent Benefits)
Contact Name: Andrew Kingsley
Telephone: 0151 242 1630
Our client is a well-respected and highly successful property consultancy and as a consequence of new high profile instructions and continued growth, we are seeking an experienced, enthusiastic and MRICS qualified Rating Surveyor, at associate level to join their successful Manchester office.
The role is to predominantly cover the whole North West market and where necessary, work in conjunction with other regional offices.
You will also be required to act as an ambassador for the business, developing and retaining customer relationships and delivering excellent customer service whilst also maximising business potential and assist in the achievement of the business plan for the company.
The requirement is for a candidate at Associate level, with a minimum of 5 Years’ experience of rating casework on behalf of public and/or private sector clients, across all commercial sectors.
Individuals will have a well-rounded experience and be hard working with a team players’ attitude. Other qualities include:
- MRICS qualified, Chartered Surveyor
- Relevant and appropriate level of rating experience.
- Demonstrate undertaking of rating survey and appeal work on diverse property portfolios, throughout the north of England,
- Provide professional rating advice to a range of corporate and public sector clients.
- Experience of working in a team; a team player
- Take responsibility for their own caseload and contribute to fee billing and profit targets from the outset.
- Hold good communication, organisation and negotiation skills.
- Knowledge of the commercial property market, in general.
- Strong sense of customer/client service.
- Attention to detail.
- Resilience, determination and stamina.
- Time management
- Business development, including selling, presenting, following-up leads etc.
- A dynamic individual looking for their next challenge within a successful national organisation
- Confident and self-motivated.
- Full UK driving licence
Salary and Benefits
- Salary: competitive based on market, professional experience and qualifications
- Car allowance
- Performance related staff profit share scheme
- 26 days’ holiday, plus Bank Holidays and days at Christmas and New Year
- Pension scheme membership (after initial probationary period)
- Life/Accident Insurance
- Private Medical Cover
The normal hours of work for this position are 0900hrs to 1730hrs, Monday to Friday. This position also involves out of hours working on an ‘as necessary’ basis.
To apply for this position, please contact Andrew Kingsley on 0161 393 9889 or email a copy of your latest CV to email@example.com quoting the position and reference for this role.
Kingsley is a niche leading recruitment consultancy, specialising in the Property, Legal, Engineering & Business Support Sectors and our consultants are highly experienced in their specialist sectors. We recruit across the UK, so if you are looking for your next move, call us now for a confidential chat on 0161 393 9889 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Please visit our website www.kingsleyrecruitment.co.uk for more jobs.