Salary: £60-65k + car & benefits
Contact Name: Caroline Kingsley
VACANCY REF: CK18516
Are you a Quantity Surveyor looking for an opportunity with a difference? Are you looking for something a little different? Tired of the normal large multi-disciplinary consultancies?
A unique opportunity exists for an Associate level Quantity Surveyor, to join an multidisciplined consultancy. Based in Manchester, you will work alongside the Director responsible for the Quantity Surveying service across the North of England.
As part of an ambitious growth strategy, my client is seeking an exceptional, forward thinking, pro-active Quantity Surveyor to join an established office.
The practice work across a range of sectors, providing a fantastic platform for an ambitious individual to develop the Quantity Surveying team to its full potential.
You will possess a strong commercial background, coupled with aspirations to develop your career and be able to lead and develop a team.
Some management experience is essential, coupled with a proven track record in business development.
- Must have worked for a UK consultancy
- Dynamic individual with a strong background in build projects
- Excellent presentational skills
- Ability to take initiative and responsibility for projects
- Excellent communicator and confident when dealing with clients
- Ability to deal with national clients and major UK contractors
- Ability to bid and win work and direct a project team from a hands on position
- Willingness to take responsibility for teams work, performance and targets
The ideal candidate will have extensive experience within a similar role and will be able to deliver high levels of client satisfaction and business margins.
Our client offers a very competitive salary and benefits package.
To discuss this role in confidence, please contact me on 07768 381 831 or email email@example.com
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org