Salary: £50k upwards plus benefits
Contact Name: Caroline Kingsley
Telephone: 0151 242 1630
Are you a Quantity Surveyor looking for an opportunity with a difference? Are you looking for something a little different? Tired of the normal large multi-disciplinary consultancies?
A unique opportunity exists for either a Senior or Associate-level Quantity Surveyor to join an international consultancy. Based in Manchester, you will work alongside the Director responsible for the quantity surveying service on a national basis.
As part of an ambitious growth strategy, my client is seeking an exceptional, forward-thinking, proactive Quantity Surveyor to join an established office.
The practice work across a range of sectors, providing a fantastic platform for an ambitious individual to develop the Quantity Surveying team to its full potential.
You will possess a strong commercial background, coupled with aspirations to develop your career and the ability to lead and develop a team.
Some management experience is essential, along with a proven track record in business development.
- Dynamic individual with a strong background in build projects
- Excellent presentational skills
- Ability to take initiative and responsibility for projects
- Excellent communicator and confident when dealing with clients
- Ability to deal with national clients and major UK contractors
- Ability to bid and win work and direct a project team from a hands on position
- Willingness to take responsibility for teams work, performance and targets
The ideal candidate will have extensive experience within a similar role and will be able to deliver high levels of client satisfaction and business margins.
Our client offers a very competitive salary and benefits package.
To apply for this position you must be eligible to work in the UK without Visa restrictions.
To discuss this role in confidence, please contact me on 0151 242 1630 / 07768 381 831 or email firstname.lastname@example.org