Salary: Circa £45,000 Plus Generous Car Allowance & Benefits
Contact Name: Andrew Kingsley
Telephone: 0161 393 9889
Our client provides a comprehensive range of property solutions to UK and international owners, occupiers, investors, lenders and developers. Our client’s teams work together to provide a full range of property-related services in the office, retail and office sectors across agency, planning and urban regeneration, development, building consultancy, investment, property management, project management, valuation, business rates, lease renewals and rent reviews.
Combining experience and knowledge with innovation and creativity, handling national and international portfolios for a wide variety of clients, our client’s aim is to achieve the highest quality service in all aspects of property management ranging through day to day activities at the properties to financial control to developing asset enhancing initiatives with our clients.
We are seeking an individual to join our client’s team as an Associate who has proven experience of managing assets/portfolios for individual investors, property companies and institutions.
The position is located at the Manchester office, within the Property Management Consultancy business unit. The individual will have had experience of managing most aspects of commercial property, and should have a genuine interest in Property Management.
Main duties and responsibilities shall include:
- The main purpose of the role to be the day to day contact for a number of high profile clients who requires a premium level service
- Client reporting – to produce monthly/quarterly reports and attend client meetings.
- Tenant liaison and dealing with formal landlord and tenant matters such tenant applications to assign, sub-let or carry out alterations
- Liaising with building managers and the FM team on day-to-day maintenance, repair and operational issues.
- Service Charge administration
- Setting up new properties
- Business Development
The above list summarises main responsibilities to be carried out in the role but is not exhaustive as you may be required to carry out additional activities.
Knowledge and experience required:
- RICS Qualified
- 3-5 years PQE within Commercial Property Management
- High degree of commerciality and experience of development business with existing clients
- Experience within a professional services environment and working with blue-chip companies
- Excellent communication and client interfacing skills
- Ability to work under pressure
- High attention to detail
- Salary – circa £45,000 + Benefits
- Generous Car Allowance, dependent upon level
- Generous Holiday Allowance
- Performance related bonus
- Usual pension/healthcare provisions that you would expect from a leading consultancy
My client offers real scope for career development for a dedicated, professional and enthusiastic individual with a strong work ethic who wants to join one of the market leaders. If you wish to apply for this position, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Andrew Kingsley on 0161 393 9889 for further information.
Kingsley is a leading North West professional recruitment consultancy, specialising across the whole of the Property & Legal sectors.
If you are looking for a more specific career opportunity, then please visit our website or simply call one of the numbers below in confidence, to speak with one recruitment experts:
Liverpool: 0151 242 1630
Manchester: 0161 393 9889
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com