Salary: £55,000 - £70,000 plus package
Contact Name: James Adamson
Telephone: 0161 669 4716
Are you an Associate Project Manager looking to work on university and healthcare projects that can change the world, projects that are always more complex and innovative than the last?
If so, we are looking for an experienced Associate Project Manager to join a global Consultancy to work on a variety of interesting projects. You will be joining a regional team of like-minded experts that have a passion for innovation and delivery. The role is based their thriving Manchester office delivering projects in Education, Government and Healthcare.
About Our Team:
They are an industry leader in program, project and cost management services working across a range of industries and sectors. The project management team serves both private and public clients.
You will be responsible for the day-to-day management of projects, inclusive of; contract administration, client management, management of the wider project team and project finances. You will be required to prepare succinct and accurate reports that do not dwell on past achievements but look forward and identify clear actions, giving the client an accurate picture of project progress and associated risks. You will be required to positively engage with the construction and design team and work collaboratively to mitigate risks, avoid claims and disputes whilst maintaining meticulous records to allow you to quickly respond to issues arising and form an informed and balanced opinion having due regard to the building contract.
You may also be required to undertake Line Management responsibilities, where you will thrive from motivating and mentoring members of your team.
You will have a strong professional network and will be capable of developing strong client relationships, new and existing, as a result you will be a work winner.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal skills with a strong professional network;
- Line Management experience, but most importantly, someone who enjoys motivating and mentoring members of the wider team;
- Experience in JCT and/or NEC contract administration
- Proven track record of work winning, inc. bid writing, developing fee proposals
- Chartered Status (RICS, or APM preferred) or other equivalent institution
- Ability to produce formal reports and documents which clearly set out complex issues and recommendations
- Project Management qualification i.e. APM or PRINCE2
- NEC4 (or 3) Accredited Project Manager
- Security Clearance
Your Benefits Will Include:
- competitive salary and car allowance
- flexible working arrangements.
- 25 days’ annual leave
- company pension scheme
- private medical insurance
- life assurance
- A paid annual professional institution membership fee.
- 2 paid CSR days each year.
- You can also choose from a wide range of flexible benefits to suit your lifestyle.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com