Salary: £55,000 - £65,000 plus benefits
Contact Name: Caroline Kingsley
VACANCY REF: CK18230
As the Associate Project Manager, you will be responsible for leading bids & pitches to new clients, retaining and strengthening existing client relationships, as well as working alongside other disciplines within the firm. It is essential that the incumbent has proven business development experience and is happy to go the extra yard and not want to do the minimum required. We would expect the Associate to have at least 5 years of notable project experience, both pre and post contract, with multimillion pound schemes across the North West and working for a UK based consultancy. You will possess a range of build experience, across a range of sectors, including, commercial projects, residential, health & education.
Requirements, you will;
- possess a construction related degree
- preferably have achieved Chartered status with the RICS or CIOB, however, this is not essential
- have a firm grasp of technical Project Management and the intimacies of the construction industry
- have strong Contract Administration experience
- be able to lead junior members of the team and lead internal training
- be competent when meeting with clients and up selling the services within the firm
- have worked for a professional consultancy in the UK, preferably in the North West and will have contacts with other specialist consultants and contractors
- have a good understanding of the full development time line, from feasibility, tender and delivery to handover
If you are seeking the opportunity to work within a highly successful, privately owned consultancy, where your opinion is valued and there is a clear line to the board of directors then please get in touch. Our client has asked us to find the best possible people and people who are ready to move into a Director level position in the near future.
Please contact CAROLINE KINGSLEY on 07768 381 831, or email a copy of your latest CV to firstname.lastname@example.org, all enquiries will be in the strictest of confidence.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com