Salary: £55,000 - £70,000 + package
Contact Name: James Adamson
Our client has a fantastic opportunity for an Associate Project Manager to manage a small Project Management team in Manchester, supported by the national Directors and resources. You will deliver high calibre building and property consultancy to clients and assist the Directors with managing current client relationships and developing new business. This is an Associate level role with excellent opportunities to progress in the team and company.
Our client is engaged as Project Managers on a varied mix of projects, these include national fit outs for major blue-chip corporations, commercial, residential and mix-use new-build schemes, further education and healthcare refurbishment and new-build.
- Managing internal and external teams including appointing sub consultants.
- Managing multiple Client accounts.
- Managing internal cost expenditure.
- Preparation of monthly PM reports.
- Preparation of Risk Registers.
- Developing new opportunities.
- Extensive experience in similar roles.
- Experienced in a Client management role – Able to manage the account in terms of projects that are ‘live’, plus seeking new opportunities.
- Good networking skills.
- Able to prepare proposals for new opportunities.
- Able to take the lead role on a large complex project and set strategies to deliver the project goals from brief, through procurement and construction to project handover stage.
- Experienced and confident at leading internal and external teams, plus Stakeholder Management.
- Commercially aware, in terms of understanding the key components of Cost and Change Management processes.
- Able to prepare project reports, chair and prepare meeting meetings, agree meeting structures.
- Experienced at programming the various stages of a project, along with monitoring and reporting.
- Professional Qualified – Construction/Engineering/Quantity Surveying Degree and at least one of the following: MRICS, MCIOB or MAPM
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org