Salary: £60,000 - £75,000 plus package
Contact Name: James Adamson
A leading international construction consultancy has an excellent opportunity for an Associate Director-level Quantity Surveyor to join and strengthen the team in Manchester.
Forming part of their Manchester office led by their Director the Associate QS will be responsible to support the team and lead the direction, coordination, implementation, execution, control and completion of specific projects ensuring consistency with company strategy, commitments and goals. For the right individual a clear path to Director will be mapped out within a reasonable period
As an experienced Senior Quantity Surveyor or existing Associate QS you will ideally be educated to degree level or equivalent and preferably a full RICS member with significant experience of working within a professional services property consultancy business. With a wealth of experience of delivering successful projects of varying types, size, value and complexity within a mix of business sectors, you will be a skilled and capable Surveyor.
What you will do:
- Estimating and cost planning
- Production of feasibility studies and estimates from minimal design information, through to detailed cost plans
- Preparation of tender documentation
- Interfacing with the client and other consultants
- Monitor the costs of projects and their progress in relation to the programme
- Work according to the agreed technical approach and to the required technical quality standards and procedures
- Perform all RICS core competencies and RICS QS Competencies
- Participate in APC training including Supervisor role and guidance for candidates, where appropriate
- Lead on client liaison and business development.
- Attending internal management meetings and monthly BD meetings.
- Delivery of capital projects on time and to budget.
- Assist in the delivery of the Business Plan and drive forward initiatives to achieve those plans.
- Maintain close relationships with key existing clients and addressing any concerns, to maintain high levels of satisfaction
Your experience will include:
- Extensive professional experience within a consultancy environment
- Evidence of leading projects in a client facing role
- Experience working on medium to large scale property projects within the Commercial Developer, Industrial, Residential and Corporate Occupier sectors is desirable
- Competitive Basic Salary
- Car/Fuel allowance: all business miles paid
- Pension Scheme
- Flexible Working
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org