Salary: £55,000 - £70,000 + package
Contact Name: James Adamson
Telephone: 0161 669 4716
Our client has a fantastic opportunity for an Associate Director Project Manager to manage a small project management team in Manchester; supported by the Directors you will deliver high calibre commercial building projects to clients, and assist the Directors with managing current client relationships and developing new business.
The current portfolio of projects currently being delivered include Airport City (MAG), Islington Wharf and New Bailey with values ranging from £5m to £100m+. The company are recognised as a commercial development specialist with expertise in office, high-rise residential, student accommodation, retail and industrial.
- Managing internal and external teams including appointing sub consultants.
- Managing multiple Client accounts.
- Managing internal cost expenditure.
- Preparation of monthly PM reports.
- Preparation of Risk Registers.
- Developing new opportunities.
- Extensive experience in similar roles.
- Experienced in a Client management role – Able to manage the account in terms of projects that are ‘live’, plus seeking new opportunities.
- Good networking skills.
- Able to prepare proposals for new opportunities.
- Able to take the lead role on a large complex project and set strategies to deliver the project goals from brief, through procurement and construction to project handover stage.
- Experienced and confident at leading internal and external teams, plus Stakeholder Management.
- Commercially aware, in terms of understanding the key components of Cost and Change Management processes.
- Able to prepare project reports, chair and prepare meeting meetings, agree meeting structures.
- Experienced at programming the various stages of a project, along with monitoring and reporting.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a fast growing and ambitious business. Should this vacancy be of interest please do not hesitate to contact James Adamson at Vertical Recruitment on 0161 669 4716