Salary: Salary commensurate with experience
Contact Name: Caroline Kingsley
VACANCY REF: CK18417
Due to exceptional growth within the Building Services team across the North, we are seeking to appoint an Associate Director, or Director level Building Services Design Engineer to lead and develop the team in Liverpool.
The consultancy offer a range of services, including various surveying disciplines, along with design led services, with the Building services division comprising a substantial part of the business. The firm work across a large range of sectors, ensuring working life is both interesting and challenging.
Committed to delivering quality and value to their clients, my client is seeking a like-minded individual to head up and grow a team based in Liverpool.
Within the design team, you will play active and central roles in the delivery of a significant programme of mixed-use developments and regeneration projects.
It is an exciting time to join this firm, you will have the opportunity to be part of something special, fulfilling your ambitions and working with people who truly care. In return, you will be offered great opportunities to develop and grow, a range of benefits and the chance to be part of a growing team.
- Educated to degree or HND level
- Chartered Building Services Engineer
- Experienced in leading projects and a team of engineers
- Outgoing and personable, with both colleagues and clients
- Lead and grow the technical development of the team
- Assisting the Partners within the wider region to meet the objectives of the firm
- Manage existing clients and develop further opportunities
- Be responsible for resourcing and delivering to a financial target
To find out more, please contact Caroline Kingsley on 07768 381 831 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Unable to talk during office hours? All enquiries will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com