Contact Name: Becki Hinchliffe
Eden Planning has an exciting opportunity for an Associate Director / Director to play an intrinsic part in the success of a business that thrives on providing a flexible, supportive and unique approach to the working week.
Commercially astute, with a flair for building relationships and a commitment to delivering bespoke client service across a broad range of sectors you will be playing a valuable role in further establishing Eden’s profile across the region.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Leading business development which includes winning new work, clients and projects
- Ability to lead a team, chair meetings and project manage large scale projects
- Helping to organise the day-to-day operations of the office, the team and their project work
- Promoting large scale developments, applications, appeals and local plan promotion
- Actively coaching, mentoring and developing the team
- Providing key technical planning input into assigned and delegated projects
- Contributing to business growth and strategy
- Supporting the Directors as required
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org