Salary: c£50,000 - £60,000
Contact Name: Caroline Kingsley
VACANCY REF: CK18662
Our client is a well-respected and highly successful property consultancy and as a consequence of continued growth, they are seeking an experienced, enthusiastic and MRICS Qualified Building Surveyor, (Senior Surveyor or Associate level) to join its’ Manchester office.
The role is to predominantly based within the North West, although on occasion, you will work in conjunction with other regional offices. Due to flexible working, the location of the successful candidate is not essential, although you will be required to travel to the Manchester office.
You will also be required to act as an ambassador for the business, developing and retaining customer relationships and delivering excellent customer service whilst also maximising business potential and assist in the achievement of the business plan for the company.
The requirement is for a candidate at Senior Surveyor or Associate level, with a minimum of 3+ Years’ experience, providing a full range of Building Surveying work, across all commercial sectors.
Individuals will have a well-rounded experience and be hard working with a team players’ attitude. The successful candidate will;
- Be MRICS qualified
- Possess a full range professional building surveying and contract administration experience
- Have experience of managing other team members and supporting graduates through their APC
- Hold good communication, organisation and negotiation skills
- Possess a strong sense of customer/client service
- Demonstrate attention to detail & time management
- Be able to business develop, including selling, presenting, follow-up leads etc
- Be a dynamic individual looking for their next challenge within a successful national organisation
Salary and Benefits
- Salary: competitive based on market, professional experience and qualifications
- Car allowance
- Performance related staff profit share scheme
- 26 days’ holiday, plus Bank Holidays and days at Christmas and New Year
- Pension scheme membership (after initial probationary period)
- Life/Accident Insurance
- Private Medical Cover
To apply for this position, please contact Caroline Kingsley on 07768 381 831 or email a copy of your latest CV to email@example.com quoting the position and reference CK18662.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org