Salary: Up to £65,000
Contact Name: Hayley Anderson
Telephone: 0161 393 9889
VACANCY REF: HA2102
Are you an ambitious Senior/Associate Building Surveyor feeling stuck and frustrated in your current role? Are you still itching to achieve the career goals you set yourself in 2019? If this is your reality then the following opportunity may well tick all of your career boxes.
The award winning international commercial consultancy I am working with are expanding its building consultancy division across the North West and need a talented Building Surveyor to help capitalise on the growth across this region and support the impressive pipeline of projects wins that they have already secured for 2020.
This opportunity is project focused and requires someone who is highly accomplished in delivering complex, high profile and high value projects for both blue chip, private investment and large institutions. They can offer huge variety within their multi-disciplined team and provide you with professional and clear career development, through the benefit of working for a global brand that is synonymous with success.
What They are Looking For
Someone who can help guide and develop a Building Consultancy team. You will thrive in a fast-paced environment and be comfortable managing a continuous stream of large projects. You will have an in depth understanding of building pathology and a very strong background in delivering projects form inception to completion to meet tight deadlines. The key to your success will be your client facing and relationship management skills and your support in growing their existing client base.
Day to Day Responsibilities
This is an evolving role that requires someone who is capable of going above and beyond a typical job brief, however, here are some of the key requirements:
- Experienced in producing building surveys for investment and occupation purposes
- Working across refurbishment schemes and preparing schedules of work
- Playing an active role in generating repeat business, winning new work and developing new business opportunities
- Working closely with the wider business on how to shape competitive advantage and offer innovative new solutions
- Providing guidance, leadership and technical expertise to other team members
What’s Required From You
- You will be MRICS and have a relevant construction qualification
- Be driven and self-motivated, with a forward-thinking approach
- Able to manage large scale projects from inception through to delivery, on time and within budget
- Able to forge successful client relationships and manage client development
- Have a thorough understanding across Building Surveying and Consultancy service markets
- Be confident to lead and manage a successful and highly ambitious team of professionals
In return you will receive a generous salary and benefits package, along with the opportunity to build a career with a business that is still dominating the market, even in these uncertain times.
For more information about this role please contact me as soon as possible on 0161 393 9889 for a confidential discussion.
If this is not the right opportunity for you but you would like to discuss a career move, please also get in touch for a confidential chat.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com