Salary: c£55-60k plus package
Contact Name: Caroline Kingsley
VACANCY REF: CK18768
Kingsley is delighted to be recruiting for a new, dynamic and ambitious team of surveyors based in Manchester city centre. The London-based firm have recently opened a Manchester office and are looking for an individual to help lead and grow the team.
This is a fantastic opportunity to be a part of a national real estate consultancy, which offers flexible working, complete autonomy and an excellent platform to progress your career.
The firm work with primarily within the Commercial and private residential sectors, advising a broad range of clients including investors and private corporate organisations.
About the role:
- Undertaking Building inspections and producing high quality reports
- Undertaking contract administration of refurbishment contracts
- Preparing and negotiating schedules of dilapidations and exit strategies
- Forming and maintaining relationships with external and internal clients
- Undertaking building reinstatement cost assessments
- MRICS (building surveying) with proven experience in the commercial sector
- You will have well rounded experience across dilapidations, technical due diligence and planned maintenance programmes
- You will be flexible and have the ability to work well under pressure
- Possess strong communication skills
- Management experience & the ability to win new business
For more details, please contact Caroline on 0161 393 9889 or email email@example.com
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org