Salary: £43 - £50k
Contact Name: Kelly Maddocks
Telephone: 0151 242 1630
Due to unprecedented growth and continuous successful BIDs the position has been created for an Associate with H&E experience to join this internationally respected North West based team. Are you currently at Associate level or a Principal/Senior Architect looking for that step change in your career? A pivotal role within this UK based global design practice for an Associate Architect with significant experience across Health and Education has been created due to ongoing successful BID wins.
Known internationally for delivering highly accomplished projects across all key sectors of the built environment from master planning, urban regeneration to transport, education, commercial, nuclear and residential you will be a part of one of the true leaders globally.
Currently headquartered in Warrington, with a growing office in Manchester you are able to work across locations.
- one of the world’s most respected design, engineering and project management consultancies.
- Multi-sector with significant presence across H&E, Transport & Rail and Nuclear (as well as residential)
- Internal promotion focus with long term careers across multiple sectors and countries
- Beautiful working environment with flexibility and family focus
- Associate Architect in H&E
- Leading a small team of Architects
- Cross team support and mentoring
- Job running and Account development
The ideal candidate:
- Significant experience in H&E with a real passion for the sector
- Experience in leading / mentoring teams (as an associate or as a senior with a view to step up)
- Demonstrated understanding of quality of relationship with existing and prospective clients
- Innovative approach and open to new ideas
- Not afraid to challenge the status quo and offer options
Get in touch, its that’s simple. You can start by sending in your resume and portfolio to me Kelly Maddocks for a confidential discussion
With exceptional salary package and benefits as well as local and global career opportunities this is a role that is worth starting a conversation about.
If you are unsure if you have the background requirements, or don’t have an up to date resume don’t let that prevent you from making a call – we can work together to ensure you are presented correctly.
With a number of Associate level roles currently available now is the right time to get in touch.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com