Salary: £28,000 - £35,000 per annum
Contact Name: Sebastian Surridge
Assistant Project Manager – Construction Consultancy – Manchester
We are recruiting for a highly respected Construction Consultancy in Manchester. They currently have a vacancy for an Assistant Project Manager with 1-3 years previous Project Management Consultancy or Client-side experience to join their busy Manchester office.
This role presents an excellent opportunity for a career minded Project Manager to work for an established practice on exciting fast track projects for a variety of dynamic client organisations within both the public and private sector. The company boasts a portfolio of £350m – £400m worth of current projects including one of Europe’s tallest Student Residential scheme.
They have won multiple awards and the culture is one of promotion according to talent and impact.
The Project Manager Role:
- Undertake day to day delivery of projects
- Manage design teams
- Undertake contract administration
- Development of project documentation, programmes, master budget etc
- Maintain a robust document management system
- Produce of reports to suit relevant stages of the projects
- Compliance with set governance
- Assist with delivering projects with the framework of risk, sustainability and environmental considerations agreed at the business case/client brief stage, while maintaining focus on time, cost and quality.
- Monitor and report on the contractors’ progress against the contract programme
- Assist in the management of consultant teams to ensure that the contractor’s design is done in compliance with the contract
- Assist in the management of consultant teams to ensure that the built product is compliant with the contract.
The Project Manager:
- Be Degree qualified in Project Management (or Construction related)
- working towards their APC. Or willingness to become chartered
- Have 1-3 years post grad PM experience for a Consultant or End user client
- Be looking for a role with problem solving challenges on a day to day basis and offer flexibility to the client.
- Be adaptable at building relationship’s and act as a team player.
- Competitive Salary and benefits available
- Unrivalled RICS APC structured training programme
- The Opportunity to work with an industry leading Consultancy on some of the most impressive projects In the Construction market
Not only will you enjoy a wide range of projects working within this multi sector environment, you will be rewarded with a competitive salary, flexible benefits and real career progression, training and development.
If this is an opportunity of interest, or if you have any queries, please feel free to give Sebastian at Vertical Recruitment a call for a confidential discussion on 07747534475. Alternatively, if you’re not looking but know of someone who is, please do let me know as we pay referral fees for successful recommendations. If you prefer you can also drop me an email on Sebastian.email@example.com.
Project Manager/Project Management/Construction Consultancy/Manchester
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org