Salary: £28,000 - £35,000 + benefits
Contact Name: James Adamson
Telephone: 0161 669 4716
We are recruiting for a highly respected construction consultancy in Manchester. They currently have a vacancy for a degree-qualified Assistant Project Manager with 1-3 years post-grad experience. The practice has wide ranging experience of all building project types.
This role presents an excellent opportunity for a career-minded Project Manager to work for an established practice on exciting fast track projects for a variety of dynamic client organisations.
The ideal candidate will have experience from a consultancy or contractor background. Whether you have experience from a sandwich course or completed your degree part time. You must have good communication skills, be client facing and have a strong work ethic.
The day to day responsibilities of this role would consist of:
- Assist with day to day delivery of projects
- Assist with contact administration
- Development of project documentation, programmes, master budget etc
- Maintain a robust document management system
- Produce of reports to suit relevant stages of the projects
- Monitor and report on the contractors progress against the contract programme
- Assist in the management of consultant teams to ensure that the contractor’s design is done in compliance with the contract
- Assist in the management of consultant teams to ensure that the built product is compliant with the contract.
The ideal candidate will:
- Be Degree qualified in Project Management.
- Have 1-3 years post-grad experience.
- Be looking for a role with problem solving challenges on a day to day basis and offer flexibility to the client.
- Be adaptable at building relationship’s and act as a team player.
Not only will you enjoy a wide range of projects working within this multi sector environment, you will be rewarded with a competitive salary, flexible benefits and real career progression, training and development.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org