Salary: £30K - £40K + car allowance + bonus
Location: Runcorn, Cheshire
Contact Name: Beth Ritchie
Telephone: 0151 242 1630
Role: Assistant Design Manager – Construction ( BR 17656 )
Salary: £30K – £40K + car allowance + bonus
Are you looking to establish a career within construction design management? Do you have experience of working within the construction / architecture sector?
If so, we need to be talking – this is an opportunity for you to utilise your current knowledge alongside the support of an experienced Design Management team and take the next step in your career !
This property development company has land and projects already secured across the UK for the next 7 years, with a complete residential offering from family homes to high rise accommodation.
Joining the team as Assistant Design Manager you will support project from Pre-construction through to on site build and handover
- Review the design and technical detailing put forward by architects and structural engineers
- Register approved drawing and ensure design teams have most up to date drawings and construction details
- Design Team meetings
- Support project teams on site with regards to any design/construction changes due to technical issues
- Degree or equivalent in a construction / architectural discipline
- Proficient in AutoCAD
- Knowledge of current Building Regulations
- You will have an understanding of the responsibilities within the Design Management process, this can come from being part of a Design Team on previous projects, having had exposure to activities on site, having worked closely with contractors
- Most importantly, you will be able to demonstrate why Design Management is the career path for you
- Career development
- Opportunity to work with and be supported by experienced Design Managers
- Exposure to significant projects across the region
Apply via the link and we can arrange a time to talk through the role, company and projects in more detail.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org