Salary: £28K - £35K + car allowance + bonus
Location: Holywell, North Wales
Contact Name: Caroline Kingsley
Are you looking to establish a career within Construction Design Management? Do you have experience of working within the construction / architecture sector / built environment? You could be working for a private practice, main contractor or a sub contractor supplying a specific work package into a main contractor – what is important is a level of understating of how the build is managed from design to going live on site to completion.
This is an opportunity for you to utilise your current knowledge alongside the support of an experienced Design and Technical Management team and take the next step in your career !
- Review the design and technical detailing put forward by architects and structural engineers
- Register approved drawing and ensure design teams have most up to date drawings and construction details
- Design Team meetings
- Support project teams on site with regards to any design/construction changes due to technical issues
- Degree or equivalent in a construction / architectural disciplines
- Proficient in AutoCAD
- Knowledge of current Building Regulations
- You will have an understanding of the responsibilities within the Design Management process, this can come from being part of a Design Team on previous projects, having had exposure to activities on site, having worked closely with contractors
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org